Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Different kinds of Love


There are different types of love in this world.

We have Love for our friends, Love for our partners, Love for our children.

And we have Agape Love.

Agape Love is a Greek word and by simple definition is a selfless, sacrificial, unconditional love, the highest of the four types of love in the Bible.

When you have this kind of Love you know it deep within your soul. It's completely unconditional and there are No LABELS, AND NO EXPECTATIONS. There is only Love.

No matter what has happened, No matter the mistakes, No matter how a person has lived their life. Agape Love sees past that and Loves and Serves always.

I have blogged in the recent past about Love and about pain in my life. And I know it has brought some confusion to some wondering, "What in the world is this all about?!"

Its about my Agape Love, My unconditional Love, and this person is dying.

Yes I had plans, I had plans for my companion and I to travel and to serve other people as we had served each other in Agape Love. He is near and dear to me, One of my best friends who has been there behind the curtains of my life in secret always supporting me in anyways he could. He saw through any and all of my mistakes I had done in the past, and I saw through his. We saw each other for what we were. Loving souls.

Think about your Loves in your lives. Think about how you love them.

Do you place expectations on them? Expectations that you have no business putting on them in the first place?
Do you serve them? Im not talking about serving them food either!
Do you speak positively about them, praise them, support them, lift them up?
Do you understand that no one is perfect and we all have made mistakes?
Do you understand we are not supposed to judge people? Its not our place..

Do You understand Agape Love?



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be anxious for nothing"

Novemeber 2016, right around my birthday I found out that I qualified for my first car loan. The cutest little Honda Civic. I LOVE my little...