Friday, May 15, 2015

Bittersweet Love

Do you know what it's like to Love completely? To be completely "in love with someone"
Have you ever had the ongoing fire and desire to let him know every single day for years and years.....
How much you love him and
How much she means to you and
How much you appreciate him.

Have you ever been in complete love with someone that you accept all that they are, negative and positive. You accept who they are because of Love, and Real Love is a healthy acceptance.

To be completely in love is to feel his pain like your own and you are happy to do it. Real Love is the fuel, the energy to keep going.

To be in complete love is being grateful for every moment you have with him.

Real Love is painfully Beautiful

Real Love is feeling pain in your heart, and lump in your throat at the very thought of possibly betraying your Loves trust.

REAL LOVE is The Way, The Truth, The Life

REAL LOVE is how it's suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be anxious for nothing"

Novemeber 2016, right around my birthday I found out that I qualified for my first car loan. The cutest little Honda Civic. I LOVE my little...