Wednesday, March 7, 2012

good grief, for reals, I'm a block head

hahahaha!
OK so seriously this whole self discovery,  learning life, changing my ways and perceptions is alot harder than I anticipated. When I think Ive turned a corner and have something accomplished, I find out that I turned a corner to an exact replica of the corner I was previously on. So, I am told that I am my own obstacle. Oye, thats awesome. It feels like writers block when it comes to life in general. Have I been so burdened to over stimulation, fighting and being repressed that that part of my brain is now burnt out and dead. How is it that I have such a hard time thinking and making decisions? How is it that I have a hard time changing my perceptions and how I do things?
AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be anxious for nothing"

Novemeber 2016, right around my birthday I found out that I qualified for my first car loan. The cutest little Honda Civic. I LOVE my little...